7 tips to improve your broadcasting skills and be the best!
- Be joyful, smile, and have fun! Share your positive emotions... You're in the entertainment business after all!
- Pay attention to your special gifters: Remember who your fans are and let them feel your excitement when you receive a gift.
- Consistency is key: Try to broadcast every day, at least 1 hour per day.
- Don't be shy, start a dialogue: Keep conversation and ask your viewers questions (preferably in English). Remember details about them for future conversations.
- Location, location and location: Think about where you're broadcasting. It should be bright and well lit so viewers can see you. Background music is helpful too!
- Show off your talents: Sing, play music, read a poem, play a game, tell a story, dance. It's not about how talented you are, but that you tried!
- Become popular: # of Gifts (diamonds) and viewers in broadcasts help you rank higher in the Popular Live screen.