Our apologies for this inconvenience!
Coin purchases are generally instant, but sometimes the transaction can get delayed or even fail due to the reasons that don't depend on Tango. For example, a temporary loss of Internet connection can cause errors in coin delivery, as well as the late response from the side of your chosen payment method.
If such situation took place, please try to force-close Tango application and restart your device. If the coins are still missing, please contact our support team.
There are three possible scenarios to your following actions:
- If you have purchased coins in Android application, most likely, your purchase went through Google Play Store. For each transaction Google Play sends a receipt to your Gmail inbox that contains a GPA number (GPA.0000-0000-0000-0000).
Please copy this number or make a screenshot of the receipt and provide it to support team. Our agents will add the coins manually within 2 business days.
If you would only like a refund you can request it directly from Google Play:
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/account in a web browser.
- Find the section marked Order history. Find Tango app in the list and tap More (three horizontal dots).
- Select Report a problem.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the option that applies.
Refunds take 3-5 business days for credit and debit card purchases.
If you haven't received a Google receipt and your order does not appear on the purchase history in Google Play Store app, this can only mean that the funds did not reach Google successfully and the transaction has failed. Please, wait for a few days, your funds should return to the initial method of payment.
2. If you have purchased coins in IOS application, the transaction went through the App Store. Please check your email (that is linked to your Apple ID) and take a screenshot of the receipt. Send it to the support team for further check.
Please keep in mind, that Apple might group multiple items onto one bill and your payment method can get charged at the time of purchase or within a few days.
If you don’t recognize a charge, look at your purchase history and see if multiple items were grouped onto one charge.
If you would like a refund you can also request it directly from App Store:
- Open your email inbox (that is linked to your Apple ID).
- Tap on the receipt for the purchase you want refunded.
- Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
- Submit the problem.
You should hear back from Apple within a few days.
3. If you have purchased coins on our website www.tango.me, please contact our support team with the following information:
- Date of purchase
- Amount of money spent
- Last 4 digits of your card (If you paid with a bank card)
- For purchases made via UPI, Netbanking or Fawry, please include the receipt for the transaction.
We will check the status of the payment and add the coins accordingly or issue a refund.
Here are our accepted payment methods:
Google Play Store https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?co=GENIE.CountryCode%3DUnited+States&hl=en
App Store https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202631
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- *Your Regional Payment Method*
We are terribly sorry that you had to face this inconvenience and we will do everything we can to resolve it in a timely manner.