Why an account may be suspended?
Reasons for account suspension can include but not limited to:
- hateful, threatening, pornographic, obscene, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, libelous or defamatory content
- content encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or bring forth civil liability
- harassment to other users including continued unwanted contact, offensive use of language (public or private), displays of nudity
- spamming channel posts (constant begging for people to add you, copy and pasting large comments, illegible writing, and etc.)
Please, follow our Guidelines.
How to unblock suspended account
If your account is suspended by Tango team, you have 3 options:
- If the account is suspended temporarily, Tango team will send you a message with instructions on how to get your account restored.
- If you don't get a message, you may contact support for assistance in order to find out the reason, and guidelines on how to restore the account
- If customer support is unavailable, then your account is likely permanently blocked. In this case, you may usually create a new account by uninstalling the app. If you do, please follow our guidelines to prevent further suspensions.