The first step would be to ensure that notifications settings for Tango are enabled on your Apple device.
To enable notifications:
- Tap on the Settings app
- Tap on Notifications
- Tap on Tango
- Enable Allow Notifications
- Make sure 'Alert Style When Unlocked' is set to Banners or Alerts
You can also set your preferences for Show in Notification Center, Sounds, Badge App Icon, and Show on Lock Screen.
The next step would be to enable notifications in Tango app:
- Open Tango app
- Tap on your Profile photo to access a Profile menu
- Tap on Settings
- Find Notifications and Sounds
- Enable the options that are preferred to you
If after these steps you still don't receive notifications, please contact our Support team for further assistance.