If you're having audio problems while in a call, please follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure you and your friend are running the latest version of Tango.
- Check that you have your volume set correctly and your friend hasn't accidentally muted their end of the call
- If the audio is choppy, check that you and your friend have a good and consistent network connection. Try calling when both sides are on the cellular network, and then when both sides are on a Wi-Fi connection to see if the network bandwidth is the issue
- Try connecting a wired headset to both sides of the call (this should help a lot)
- Try calling in a quieter environment to reduce background noise
If you are trying to call another device that is physically close to your own device, a feedback loop may be causing noise. If this is the case, please try moving further away from the other device.
If you continue experiencing audio issues, please submit a request for further assistance.