If you're having video problems while in a call, please follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure you and your friend are running the latest version of Tango.
- If you called a friend and cannot see their video, make sure they have pushed the Tango "Video" button (looks like a video camera) at the top of their call screen. If your friend can't see you, make sure you have this enabled on your side too.
- If the video is freezing, check that you and your friend have a good and consistent network connection. Try calling when both sides are on the cellular network, and then when both sides are on a Wi-Fi connection to see if the network bandwidth is the issue.
- Make sure your friend has nothing obstructing the camera on their device like a case or screen protector.
If you are experiencing any other video issues, please submit a request for further assistance with the following information:
- You and your contact's registered phone number and email address
- Types of device you and your contact are using