We have created these Guidelines in agreement with Apple Inc. and Google LLC so you can help us maintain a safe environment for every user within our unique Tango community. We practice what is called zero-tolerance policy and in our sole discretion have the right to remove any content and/or disable any user account that violates these requirements. Content in violation includes anything that can be seen, heard and/or referenced in any Live broadcast, broadcast title, images, and anything posted or contained in any profile.
You must be at least 17 years old to download the app, register and maintain any activity on Tango.
Your Tango Profile Page may not overstep the following boundaries:
Profile Name, Photo and Status
It is prohibited to:
- pretend to be another individual with the intent to deceive others or to gain financially
- use another Tango member’s photo as an avatar or a stream preview picture without that user's permission
- post screenshots of another user's page, of his/her personal chats with the purpose of bullying
- upload your own or another person's private information (address, phone number, place of work and such)
- post any external links to personal websites (even as a screenshot) or alternative payment methods. Instagram and Facebook links are OK.
- use emojis with an inappropriate context
- promote sex and post sexually suggestive photos, videos, GIFs et cetera.
- sell products and offer services within your Feed.
- offer assistance in coin purchasing or diamond redemption
- It is forbidden to share naked photos, even if the body is partially covered with a veil or a towel.
- Pictures in undergarments without any additional clothing are not allowed (That includes lingerie, peignoirs, neglige, transparent nightgowns and laced pajamas)
- Chest, buttocks and genital organs have to be completely covered with an opaque fabric. (No cheeky shorts, no bralette tops, no topless pictures for guys)
- The neckline on the garment or cleavage should not be below the bottom of your breasts.
- Swimsuits are only allowed if the photo is taken in pools, on the beach or near various outdoor waters.
Overly Sexualized Content
Any overly sexualized content is forbidden on Tango Live and can result content's deletion and temporary/permanent account suspension.
Sexualized content includes: sexually suggestive or provocative activities such as sexual behavior, sexually suggestive or provocative language, sexual services being offered which include escort services and/or distribution of filmed sexual content.
It is prohibited to post images or videos where you or another individual:
- rub your chest, buttocks and genital area or touch another person's intimate parts
- kiss and hug (Unless it is a friendly hug)
- touch anything with the tongue, lick and suck anything
- place in the mouth objects that are not food
- dance in a sexual way, that simulates a sex act
- show any sex toys and/or use them
- imitate any type of sexual activity physically or verbally
Harassment, Hateful Comments, or Bullying are prohibited
This includes posts that have:
- discriminatory or hateful remarks towards gender, religion, race or ethnicity, age, disability, physical appearance, or sexual orientation
- altered images of another individual shared with the intent to publicly shame or bully
- recorded broadcasts of another person shared with the intent to blackmail, re-stream, sell or distribute
- another user's personal information (phone number, email, physical address, important documents, private messages, links to other social media accounts and such)
- profanity intended to hurt another individual
- blackmail or harassment of any kind
Criminal Activities of Any Kind Are Prohibited
This includes uploads that show:
- any display of criminal activities
- physical violence towards other people, animals, businesses and vandalism of property.
- usage or display of drugs, paraphernalia and other illegal substances/gear
- threats of violence toward another individual or a group
- displays of child abuse, self-mutilation and/or bodily harm, or animal cruelty
- display and/or use of firearms, cold steel arms and other kinds of weapons, promoting gun violence
- propaganda of terrorist organizations, extremist groups and sects with radical violent views, recruiting and agitation